[SR-Users] Refer Using UAC.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:53:18 CET 2011

private mails are simply ignored after first advise in this regard,
please CC the mailing list always.

If you read the config from the tutorial, you see how the invite is
relayed to asterisk. Refer should go to asterisk in the same way if it
is an out of dialog request, or follow record route/contact address for
within dialog requests.