[SR-Users] Refer Using UAC.

David J. david at styleflare.com
Sun Jan 16 23:37:31 CET 2011

I realize that kamailio is not a b2bua;
But because we are using Asterisk in the path;

To extend the Asterisk Realtime Tutorial;

I was wondering if I could do something like this...

Kind of like how we use UAC to send a register to Asterisk;
Could we do the same and modify the method to use REFER instead?

I know it is more complex; but I am not sure where to handle this case;

Thanks for any pointers.

     if(is_method("REFER")){
         $var(rip) = $sel(cfg_get.asterisk.bindip);
         $uac_req(method)="REFER";
         $uac_req(ruri)="sip:" + $var(rip) + ":" +
$sel(cfg_get.asterisk.bindport);
         $uac_req(furi)="sip:" + $au + "@" + $var(rip) + ";tag=" + $ft;
         $uac_req(turi)="sip:" + $au + "@" + $var(rip) + ";tag=" + $tt;
         $uac_req(hdrs)="Contact: <sip:" + $au + "@"
                                 + $sel(cfg_get.kamailio.bindip)
                                 + ":" + $sel(cfg_get.kamailio.bindport)
         if($sel(contact.expires) != $null)
                 $uac_req(hdrs)= $uac_req(hdrs) + "Expires: " +
$sel(contact.expires) + "\r\n";
         else
                 $uac_req(hdrs)= $uac_req(hdrs) + "Expires: " +
$hdr(Expires) + "\r\n";

          uac_req_send();

         }