[SR-Users] Problem with contact header parsing and get_redirects

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:54:24 CET 2011

On 1/7/11 8:10 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 1/7/11 3:32 PM, Stefan Prelle wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> Am Freitag, den 07.01.2011, 14:13 +0100 schrieb Daniel-Constantin
>> Mierla:
>>> yes, the contact is valid. Can you place an xlog like:
>>>
>>> xlog("=== contact header: $T_rpl($ct)\n");
>>>
>>> in failure route and see if the contact header body is printed? You
>>> need tmx module loaded.
>> The log contains now
>> kamailio[8624]: ERROR:<script>: === contact header: sip:
>> +49406686100 at 192.168.0.1:5060
>>
> so the contact header is seen by the parser, I will check the uac
> module to see if there is something wrong.

I found and fixed an issue that should solved. However, that is also
present in version 1.5, but I guess you have a different config where
the contact header was parsed before getting to get_redirects().

Specifically, the issue was related to the fact that inside
get_redirects() the parser was invoked with the contact header type
instead of appropriate flag, so no search for contact header was
actually done.

Can you try latest 3.1 and tell if works ok. If yes, I will port back to
1.5 as well.

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training