[SR-Users] Using Dispatcher Module From Mysql

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at kamailio.org
Fri Jan 7 20:06:59 CET 2011

Hello,

On 1/7/11 7:32 PM, Amit Nepal wrote:
> Hi,
>    I placed an exit below the forward(); and it works now . I guess ,
> the flow was going down for route[location] when exit was not there.
> Now  the call is not hanging up even after cancel or bye is sent. Any
> ideas ?

you are doing stateless forwarding, so you must relay the cancel where
the invite was sent. Alternatively use t_relay() instead of forward()
and then just use t_relay() for cancel as well, without going to
dispatcher -- better look at default config file for kamailio 3.1.x to
understand some of SIP routing logic.

There you see also how you should handle within dialog requests, such as
bye.