[SR-Users] Using Dispatcher Module From Mysql

Amit Nepal amit.n at phoenixinternet.net
Fri Jan 7 19:08:39 CET 2011

Yes,
     I set the dburl now and  i have the following :

modparam("dispatcher", "db_url", DBURL) >>> this sets the dburl. Now it
shows not found to the caller but also makes calls to the destination,
and a copy of call is also forwarded to the asterisk.. any thing wrong
with my config ?

  if(uri=~"^sip:1[2-9][0-9]{9}@")
                 {
                 if(is_user_in("credentials","longdistance"))
                         {
                         ds_select_dst("1","8");
                         forward();
                         }
                 else{
                         sl_send_reply("403","No Permissions for Long
Distance calls");
                         exit;
                         };

Thank You