[SR-Users] avp_db_query returning wrong data

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 10:27:07 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/20/10 4:33 PM, Jijo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I applied the following patch which fixed the issue.
>
> http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=97
> <http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=97>
>
> Are we going to merge this patch to Kamailio 3.1.x?
the patch was committed on a slightly different form and about one week
I did some fixes regarding the issue. Can you take the latest version of
branch 3.1 and see if the issue still persists?

If yes, send the list of loaded modules, one of them is initializing the
db connection in the wrong way, but that should be auto-detected and
reported at startup.

Thanks,
Daniel