[SR-Users] RLS issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:41:42 CET 2011

On 1/5/11 12:34 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Am 05.01.2011 12:15, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

>>> Yes, you are right. Sorry - I'm currently just to busy to apply them
>>> in a clean way. (it would take me at least 1 day to get used to git
>>> again :-)
>>
>> Thanks, I can merge them.
>>
>> Just some notes:
>> - $hu should be better documented in pseudo-variables cookbook --
>> somehow I missed adding it, but wiki is the place where all PV are
>> documented.
>
> AFAIK some module PVs are documented in module READMEs (and IMO this
> is fine - new PV code should come with documentation)
Completely true regarding documenting new PV, but it is about not mixing
where the PVs are documented. True also that some of PVs are still in
the readmes, but baving all in wiki offers a single place where all PVs
can be found. Spreading them across modules will make it harder to find.

So, I think the first place to add (and a must) is the wiki, then
readmes are fine also, the much more documentation the better, just
don't forget to sunc them on radical changes.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com