[SR-Users] RLS issue

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jan 5 11:41:10 CET 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> RLS module in Kamailio works fine for my deployments, if it is something
> wrong, that will be fixed if it is reported, like any bug for other
> pieces of code. What do you mean by "not supporting proper resource list
> type"?

daniel,

one thing that is currently missing in both k and opensips rls module is
capability to follow external references such as in this example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rls-services xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services">
<service uri="sip:jh_... at test.fi">
<resource-list>http://xcap.test.fi:8080/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip:j...@test.fi/generallist.xml/~~/resource-lists/list...@name=%22oma_buddylist%22%5d</resource-list>
<packages>
<package>presence</package>
</packages>
</service>
</rls-services>

so, instead of in-line member list, there is a reference to another
document where the members are listed.

-- juha