[SR-Users] Support for via ;maddr

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 19:05:09 CET 2011

Hello,

On 1/4/11 6:47 PM, Watkins, Bradley wrote:
> [...]
I don't think it does it for Via. For any URI (i.e., forwarding) there
is the option of enforcing it from config file, but also (starting with
version 3.0.0) a compile flag -DHONOR_MADDR -- see Makefile.defs for
some comments about it -- by default is not enabled.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com