[SR-Users] Support for via ;maddr

Fred Posner fred at teamforrest.com
Tue Jan 4 18:42:43 CET 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-04 at 18:24 +0100, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Friends,
> We've had an interesting discussion on the Asterisk-dev mailing list about supporting the ;maddr and ;ttl attributes in the via header when sending responses. We've agreed that it should be considered harmful and suggest making it configurable whether to support it in Asterisk.
>
> My question now is
>
> - Does kamailio support this automatically?
> - Can I disable it?
>
> Regards,
> /O

I believe it's with trasformations the pv (psuedo variables) module.

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:3.1.x
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/pv.html

Isn't it something that is required to be looked at via RFC3261?

--
With best regards,

Fred
http://qxork.com