[SR-Users] Segmentation fault when loading dialplan

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:30:53 CET 2011

Hi Javier,

I got access to a troubleshooting environment where the issue could be
reproduced. So now it is fixed on latest version of branch 3.1. Please
give it a try and let me know if works ok for you. It was a 32b to 64b
issues with a parameter given to pcre library (the reason didn't
reproduce on my system).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training