[SR-Users] no private memory left after mi mt_reload command

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 16:59:26 CET 2011

Hi Henning

yes, it does. We want to build the logic for acting upon a tree reload
failure -like sending an alarm or something of the kind-. We were deciding
whether to do it at the external java application that actually sends the
xmlrpc request and that will receive the response, or at the kamailo itself,
but I've found no way to access to the command output directly from the
kamailio configuration script. But that's fine, we will just do it outside.

Thanks for everything

Regards

Javi