[SR-Users] Can only tranfer (refer) a call one time

Grzegorz Stanislawski stangrze at netitel.pl
Sun Feb 27 15:40:52 CET 2011

Hi.
We have proverb for this, i don't know english version but it goes like
this:
"When it isn't known what it's all about, it's about money"

Your ITSP had troubles with proper handling second transfer for billing
purposes so decided to disable it.
Proxy doesnt participate in call transfer, but ITSP it must charge users
properly: Alice should pay just for call to Bob, Bob for "his" call to
Charlie and so on.
If You are using sipX You should use sipXbridge, it replaces REFER with
INVITE and bridges calls.

Grzegorz Stanislawski