[SR-Users] Rtpproxy newbie question

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Fri Feb 25 11:42:01 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

double posting does not lead to faster answers...
In your onreply_route you have the following:

    if ((isflagset(FLT_NATS) || isbflagset(FLB_NATB))
                       && status=~"(183)|(2[0-9][0-9])") {
               force_rtp_proxy();
       }

So force_rtp_proxy for the 200 Ok is only applied, when either one of
the two parties is behind NAT, but not always.
The same goes for the Request:

       if (isflagset(FLT_NATS) || isbflagset(FLB_NATB)) {
               route(RTPPROXY);
       }

So you should adapt the two lines and remove the isflagset/isbflagset queries.

Carsten