[SR-Users] UAC Module: test registration to a Voip provider

Matteo Campana matteo.campana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:10:31 CET 2011

Hi all,
we are using the UAC module (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/uac.html#id2910015) to
register the proxy to an external DID provider.
I know that the module takes care of sending REGISTER on the basis of
credentials stored in uacreg table, but my question is: if I add a new row
in the uacreg table, kamailio will register the new username after the
database update or I need a restart of kamailio (or some kamailio module)?
If I edit the row in uacreg table and I call the rpc command *sercmd
uac.reg_dump  *I see the old values in the output, but if I restart kamailio
I see the new values.

Tanks in advance,
Matteo