[SR-Users] Interfaces guestures

Spinov Evgeniy spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Sat Feb 19 10:08:33 CET 2011

Hello, Alex.

mhomed=1 exactly what is required, however, using this option is not
solved my problem.

Packets are passing OK, but when the call is made, for instance from
100->101, then INVITE is generated from 100 to K ( kamailio ). K is
passing this INVITE to A ( Asterisk ). Asterisk is generating backward
INVITE for 101.

But in From and To headers changes to
From: 100 at ASTERISK
To: 101 at KAMAILIO

where ASTERISK and KAMAILIO are private network addresses. This makes
sense as Asterisk do not have any public IP, but it seems to me that I'm
missing something.

Is it possible to process INVITES sent from A to K before releasing to
public network?

Thank you.