[SR-Users] Mediaproxy 2.4.4 sessions

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:21:11 CET 2011

Hello,

I am using the rtpproxy, so I cannot really answer your question, but
for tracking active calls you can just use dialog module.

There are other options to do it manually in the config wusing some
htable or db table, but easiest is with dialog module. Then you can see
them via rpc/mi with sercmd/kamctl or in the database dialog table.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com