[SR-Users] Failover with UCARP and Monit

Thu Feb 17 15:56:47 CET 2011

AFAIK the current "Linux approach" (RedHat, Suse) it to use
pacemaker+corosync and OCF resource scripts.

Pacemaker is the cluster resource manager: control all resources and
monitors services by usage of the OCF scripts

Corosync provides the cluster communication: communication between the
various pacemaker instances

the OCF resource script provides means to start/stop and monitor the
service.

regards
Klaus