[SR-Users] pdb module timeouts

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Feb 16 16:59:48 CET 2011

On 02/16/2011 04:47 PM, Thomas Baumann wrote:
> Hello Marius,
>
> thanks a lot for submitting the patch. It works like a charm now. But to be honest I had troubles to find this patch, I just checked the daily tarball  [http://sip-router.org/tarballs/sr/] and found this  change.
> How I can get patch e914f97b4 in a better way ?
>
> regards,

Hello

You can find here a tutorial on installing kamailio from GIT.
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

Glad the patch worked. I really doubted the usefulness of the patch as
revents member should be cleared by the poll() method before setting the
POLLIN event for a fd. I will have to test it with a small test case on
my machine before I commit this to master branch(anyway no wrong can
come to it, the change has no impact on performance and stability of the
pdb module)

Cheers
Marius