[SR-Users] AVP Error in version 3.1.0

Jijo realjijo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 01:17:09 CET 2011

Hi All,

On register we store the contact in an avp variable and do a t_relay().
After t_relay() the $avp variable becomes null.
I printed the value before after t_relay() to determine this behavior.
This happens only on registration load test around 2000 subcribers with ( 4
REGISTER/sec).  This happens only for one subscriber out of 2000
subscribers.

I did the similar test with $var and its working fine.

Anybody observed similar behavior with avp? This was working in kamailio 1.4
version. We did the upgrade recently to 3.1.0 and started observing this
issue.

How do we debug this issue.?

Thanks
Jijo