[SR-Users] Kamailio and Asterisk Realtime Integration using Asterisk Database

Pavel Miskov miskov.pavel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 15:10:39 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate Kamailio and Asterisk as explained in
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.0.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb
document but I have some problems.

1. When Asterisk sends the call back to Kamailio, Asterisk generates
new INVITE but with wrong From URI. In From header, "Display name" is
OK (Phone A) but "From URI" is wrong (it is URI of Phone B).

2. When Phone B answers the call, Asterisk generates another INVITE to
Phone B. When Phone B sends OK to this second INVITE Asterisk
generates another INVITE to Phone A.

3. When Phone B sends BYE, Asterisk generates INVITE to Phone A and
when it receives OK from Phone A it sends BYE to Phone A.

I can fix the first problem with transformation in Kamailio but is
this the way how it is supposed to work or I misconfigured something?

I have tried this with kamailio 3.1 and asterisk 1.6.2.16.1 (and 1.8.2.3).

Thanks

Pavel