[SR-Users] CORE postgres module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:25:34 CET 2011

Hello,

first, for postgres users i recommend to use version 3.1.2, since it has
the reconnect part solved.

As for 1.5.0, you should try with 1.5.5, since between 1.5.0 and 1.5.5
were many fixes (the config and db structure are the same so you don't
need to change anything to update to 1.5.5)

On 2/14/11 8:23 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During my tests with kamailio 1.5.0 a core is generated when postgres
> is disconnected and I try register a user or make a call in kamailio.
> Analising the module postgres source code I notice that core is
> generated by the PQescapeStringConn located in db_postgres_val2str
> function. Someone know why this core is generated?
>
> Best Regards

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com