[SR-Users] Issue with avp

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:37:08 CET 2011

On 2/14/11 8:40 PM, Amit Nepal wrote:
> could someone help me on this please ?
Can you watch the mysql query logs and see if the rpid column is
selected along with the password for authentication from subscriber
table? Also, if you can run kamailio with debug=4 and send then output
here for such case would help troubleshooting.

This part was not changed for quite some time, so might be something
missing in the config or so.

> I have been trying to load rpid while loading credentials.
>
> modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(i:123)=rpid")
>
> Now, I am trying to do a check in my routing logic.
>
> xlog("L_NOTICE","The avp is :$avp(i:123)");  (I dont get the value
> here either, i can't see the value when i do avp_print()
> if($avp(i:123)<5)
>     {
>     sl_send_reply("408","Message Here");
>     }
>
> I dont get the value of avp at that place.  And this is after
> successful www/proxy_authenticate()
>
> Thank you
> Amit
>
> On 2/10/2011 11:46 AM, Amit Nepal wrote:
>> Yes it is after successful www/proxy_authenticate()
>>
>> Thank You
>> Amit Nepal
>> Systems Administrator
>> Phoenix Internet
>> Phone: 602-385-0731
>>        602-234-0917#112
>> http://www.phoenixinternet.net
>>

>> On 2/9/2011 11:54 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

>>> Is this piece of config after a successful www/proxy_authenticate()?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com