[SR-Users] Change transport=tls within Contact Header

Fri Feb 11 19:48:28 CET 2011

Am 11.02.2011 15:21, schrieb Bernhard Suttner:
> Hi,
>
> is there a function to change the transport field within the Contact
> Header? t_relay does relay it to the UDP port of the PBX but the
> transport within the Contact Header is still set to TLS. Later, the
> PBX does try to establish a TLS connection.
>
> The idea is now, that kamailio does set the transport of the Contact
> Header to UDP. Another possible way would to be, that I use the
> re.subst method but maybe there is a special function for that.

If the proxy does record routing, then the PBX has to use the
Record-Route header for routing of in-dialog messages, not the Contact
header. Maybe is your PBX buggy.

Anyway, if the PBX is buggy and you have to solve it in the proxy, you
have to use textops module to change the Contact header. Note: manual
manipulation might conflict with manipulations from nathelper module and
thus you may end up with a malformed contact header.

regards
klasu