[SR-Users] nathelper-module and sdp offer in 200 OK

Emil Kroymann emil.kroymann at isaco.de
Wed Feb 9 17:48:25 CET 2011

Hi,

We recently had a problem with the nathelper module and rtpproxy in a
scenario where the SDP offer is sent only in the 200 OK. We use
sip-router 3.1 and rtp-proxy from git master. The sip-router
configuration uses the rtpproxy_offer() and rtpproxy_answer() functions
in appropriate places. The problem is, that the arguments sent to
the rtpproxy, when the ACK with the sdp answer arrives, seems to be not
in the order, that rtpproxy expects.

On the 200 OK, the nathelper module sends callid, to-tag, from-tag to
rtpproxy. On the ACK, the nathelper module sends callid, from-tag,
to-tag (with different command prefixes, of course, but I cannot
remember them atm). The version of rtpproxy that we are using seems to
expect, that the order of arguments sent on the ACK request is the same
as on the 200 OK.

My question: are there any module parameters, to correct this behaviour?

Regards,

Emil
--
Emil Kroymann