[SR-Users] uaCSTA support in openser

Wed Feb 9 17:31:46 CET 2011

Am 09.02.2011 12:03, schrieb target123:

> Hi, did you ever come up with a solution here ? I also really need to filter
> the SIP INFO (csta) messages between an Avaya AES server and the OCS FE to
> solve some problems. A decent SIP proxy that can filter this out would be a
> pretty neat solution

Filtering certain types of messages is quite easy:

if (is_method("INFO")) {
  # note: adjust to the proper content type used by AES/OCS
  if ($cT == "application/csta+xml") {
    sl_send_reply("415","Unsupported Media Type");
    exit;
  }
}

But there is no functionality to process csta content in Kamailio. If
there are other tools/libraries to process csta it should be quite easy
to process it using perl/lua/exec/python interface.

regards
Klaus