[SR-Users] Multiple call accounting from an IP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:42:10 CET 2011

Hello,

On 2/7/11 8:13 PM, Amit Nepal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>       I am sure someone have been working with this scenario, how
> about accounting multiple calls from same account or ip address while
> using ip auth ?

I don't understand what you want exactly to achieve. Kamailio doesn't
set any limitation on number of active calls from same user/ip -- but
you can implement such limitations with dialog module or custom config
logic using htable or a database table with sqlops.

If you look for something else, provide more details.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com