[SR-Users] Problem with LCR!

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Tue Feb 8 14:04:33 CET 2011

Hi Juha.
So, i'm in the middle of a problem here.  Since the module has change so
dramatically from version 1.5 to version 3.1, I'm not able to upgrade so
easily.
I'm using the LCR module along with the 1.5 version.  I'm able to do ping to
my gateways to see if they are on-line, and also and the most important
thing, I use the same IP address for several prefixes, thing that I can't do
in the last version of kamailio.  So is there a way that someone can check
the problem reported?.  Or maybe remove the duplicate check for the 3.1
branch?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ricardo.-