[SR-Users] Reloading a module without restart

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Feb 3 19:47:40 CET 2011

The kamailio config is a monolithic one (not per module - like
asterisk) and therefor the notion of reloading a module doesn't make
sense.
On the other hand, a config reload require server restart:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/troubleshooting:faq#qis_it_possible_to_reload_openser_s_configuration_file_with_a_signal

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas