[SR-Users] t_local_replied() ?

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Tue Feb 1 20:25:35 CET 2011

Hi,

just to be sure:

- If the gateway does send back a 100 Trying and then a 408 is detected within failure_route the method t_branch_replied does return false (means: gateway is up and running) - dont go to next gateway (dispatcher)

- If the gateway does not respond and a 408 is detected within failure_route (= 408 was generated from kamailio) t_branch_replied does return true (means: gateway is down) - go to the next gateway (dispatcher)

Is that correct or am I wrong?

Best regards,
Bernhard