[SR-Users] t_local_replied() ?

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Tue Feb 1 12:08:22 CET 2011

Hi,

I am using the dispatcher module and want to check within the failure_route if the 408 was internally generated from kamailio or it was received from the dispatcher gateway.

There was previously a function called t_local_replied() in the TM-module but I could not find this function in the current documentation. Was it removed?

Is there a alternative to check if the 408 was local generated or if it was received from the peer (= from the dispatcher gateway)?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Bernhard