No subject

Wed Dec 21 17:12:16 CET 2011

no'. By default core dump limits are set to unlimited or
  a high enough value. Set this config variable to 'yes' to disable core du=
mp-ing(will set core limits to 0).Default value is 'no'.

How can I make sure that a core file is created after a situation like this=
?=20
Where will it be created?
How can I check the status of the private memory? I use the "kamctl fifo ge=
t_statistics all" but I don't know which one relates to "private memory":
Example:shmem:total_size =3D 2147483648
shmem:used_size =3D 16860928
shmem:real_used_size =3D 17033968
shmem:max_used_size =3D 19174528
shmem:free_size =3D 2130449680
shmem:fragments =3D 1850
I know that with so little information is hard to diagnose=2C but if anybod=
y has an idea as to what else I can do I greatly appreciate it.=20
Thank you in advance
fborot=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
 		 	   		   		 	   		   		 	   		  =