No subject

Wed Dec 21 17:12:16 CET 2011

crlfcrlf sent by the client, but can't be configured to send the
crlfcrlf. Is this right?

2. On my client, if I use setsockopt to set the corresponding values:

  SO_KEEPALIVE
  TCP_KEEPCNT
  TCP_KEEPIDLE
  TCP_KEEPINTVL

would it make the client send crlfcrlf?

The reason I'm confused is, with these settings, if Kamailio can only
respond to crlfcrlf, but not send, then would the client only respond
too, as in 1. and 2., they seem to configure the same set of parameters?
Please help me clarify this. Thanks very much!

Yufei

--
Yufei Tao
Red Embedded

This E-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intend=
ed solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please n=
otify the sender by return and delete the message.

You must not disclose, forward or copy this E-mail or attachments to any th=
ird party without the prior consent of the sender.

Red Embedded Design, Company Number 06688253 Registered in England: The Wat=
erfront, Salts Mill Rd, Saltaire, BD17 7EZ