[SR-Users] ERROR: slow timer too slow: overflow (1048 - 25 = 1023) repeat a lot

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:38:06 CET 2011

Thank you very much for your answer Daniel!

The problem is that we are using the PUA module which using the timer
to call update_pua for the records in hash tables. When there are a
lot of records in the pua hash table, it takes time to process all
records. The update_pua (in hashT_clean) and db_update are called
every time when the timer is reached. Actually there are only a few
thousands records, and it print in log continuously already.

So I can ignore these errors?

Thanks a lot again!

Laura