[SR-Users] TLS performance testing

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Wed Dec 21 20:26:44 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
<miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can you send also the last log messages (especially the ones before the
> crash, printed by the same pid that wrote the core, there should be a
> 'BUG...' message)?
>
> Looks like a double free in the libssl, what is your libssl version?
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,

  I don't see relevant lines in the log (surprisingly).  The strange
part is there is always at least one kamailio process running when
this happens (or maybe not so strange).

  This is an up to date CentOS 6 with openssl-1.0.0-20.el6.x86_64
installed.  I do get this warning on startup (same on CentOS 5.x):

WARNING: tls [tls_init.c:587]: tls: openssl bug #1491 (crash/mem leaks
on low memory) workaround enabled (on low memory tls operations will
fail preemptively) with free memory thresholds 271581184 and 135790592
bytes

--
Kristian Kielhofner