[SR-Users] Suggestions for time utils

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 20:55:32 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/19/11 7:50 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> On 12/19/2011 07:29 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> I don't know what are all the functions you think of, but for the
>> example provided above, config file does it easy right now. There is a
>> pseudo-variable that gives broken-time attribute that can be used with
>> avp_check(), iirc, should be:
>>
>> avp_db_load(...);
>> if(avp_check("$time(wday)", "eq/$avp(s:cf_weekday)/g")) { do CF }
>>
>> Of course there is the option of doing while loop, but maybe gets to
>> large for desired config file.
> This is pretty much what I had in mind with my new functions/module, but
> I've completely overlooked that PV when searching the docs for this
> feature. Thank you very much for pointing that out!
for sake of public knowledge, just to add on time specific features:
there is also $timef(format) which returns current time attributes based
on strftime specifiers -- its documentation was missing, I just added
it. Also, there is a transformation {s.ftime,format) which can take any
integer variable holding timestamp and return value based on strftime
format.