[SR-Users] using xhttp_rpc to send MESSAGE to SIP user from web server

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Sat Dec 17 18:08:19 CET 2011

It is rather difficult to properly craft SIP messages in a single line
(to properly pass all parameters).
Therefore, the xhttp_rpc module does not support this kind of functionality.
Asynchronous commands are not implemented by the xhttp_rpc module:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/xhttp_rpc.html#id2521422

It is better to use the xmlrpc module for this kind of functionality.
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/xmlrpc.html

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

--