[SR-Users] Bug: Dialog State=*Teminated* even when the call is active

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:41:52 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/15/11 1:32 AM, Gnaneshwar Gatla wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have come across this behavior in Kamailio 3.1.5 version.
>
> The proxy is behind a Firewall and uses the advertised IP to
> communicate to sipclients.
>
> I have used the "dlg_match_mode", as the record_route_preset() does
> not include the DID during call initiation.
>
> modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 2)
>
> I'm also using pua_dialoginfo to notify users about the
> "Event:dialog". I have used the attached patch to make pua_dialog info
> aware of the dialog
>
> I see that the dialog is being created, and the pua_dialoginfo
> publishes with state "trying" and "confirmed".
>
> When the call is cancelled/408 request is generated, the
> pua_dialoginfo generates the xml with state=terminated.
>
> But when the call is answered, the dialog module updates the dialog to
> state=4, according to the documentation mentioned below state=4 -->
> Terminated.

in which documentation says state=4 is terminated? The one for the new
dialog design? If yes, that is not yet implemented. In current dialog
module, the state=4 is CONFIRMED.

I checked the logs and the bye is processed by the dialog module, but
there is no callback to pua_dialoginfo executed. You mention above about
a patch to pua_dialogninfo, but it is not attached, only test.zip which
has the debug logs. Can you send the patch or be sure it does not break
registering the callbacks for pua_dialoginfo?