[SR-Users] Double Invite / Issue

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Wed Dec 14 17:05:05 CET 2011

Daniel,

    I believe to have located the issue -- my apologies for not updating
this thread however I wanted to confirm its resolution.  It appears that
there was an email that went out stating to take out km_append_branch /
append_branch from failure route.  It was appending two branches, one when
I updated $ru and another after I did append_branch.  Taking out the
append_branch call resolved the issue.

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com