[SR-Users] syncing db_text acc table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 20:40:49 CET 2011

Hello,

db_text keeps data in memory, the main reason being updates of the
records, which will be hard to sync to disk in a text file every time,
considering multi-process architecture of kamailio.

Perhaps you should look at db_flatstore for a need of storing acc record
to text files. Other alternative of not using a sql server, is db_sqlite.