[SR-Users] Fwd: commands out of sync you can't run this command now

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:50:56 CET 2011

On 12/13/11 3:33 PM, MingHon wrote:
> ya debug is set to 3 already.. also #!define WITH_DEBUG
>
> dont hav any -d command..
Interesting, maybe your syslog is diverting DEBUG level to a different file.

Anyhow, I was hunting the tail overlapping issue which  might be related
or not to db connection sharing (which is the reason for out of sync) --
I wanted to be sure not to have another bug around.

The out of sync issue should be solved by kamailio 3.1.5, you have to
upgrade to it or to latest git branch 3.1.

If you want to pick the patch in your 3.1 sources, here is the link to
the commit for this fix:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=97f788a3f1e4e993c99fb1225a1fbcbe4ff0ffc8