[SR-Users] TLS<-->UDP not working with record_route_preset

Gnaneshwar Gatla GGatla at InTouchHealth.com
Thu Dec 8 20:50:33 CET 2011

Hello All,

I have setup the Kamailio 3.1.0 behind a NAT/firewall. I'm using record_route_preset() function to keep the Public IP(advertised_address) in the Route header.
I have to setup a where TLS->UDP and UDP->TLS to work. The sip clients do TLS and we have third party sip clients that only do UDP.
The problem, Kamailio does not do double record-route when I provide record_route_preset().

This is leading to a problem where the call is either hung on TLS or UDP. I'm unsure how to go around this problem.
I  had posted earlier about this problem, is there a way I could use the advertised_address in the record route headers in this case?

Regards
Gnani