[SR-Users] How to i use record_route_advertised_address

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:05:21 CET 2011

Hello,

On 12/8/11 11:13 PM, Peter Dunkley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The record_route_advertised_address() config file function is now in
> git master.
from the readme I see that it takes the address from the function
parameter, not from advertised_address global parameter, which is
getting close to what record_route_preset() does, just that
record_route_advertised_address() can do double rr with the address
parameter based on auto-detection of transport change.

Probably would be useful to have the option of no parameter for this new
function, in which case the global parameter
advertised_adress/advertised_port will be used for building rr.