[SR-Users] Problem to verify contact header

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Wed Dec 7 17:36:45 CET 2011

On 12/07/2011 06:24 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Kamailio generate a core at line below
>
> if(_msg->contact!= NULL || _msg->contact->body.s!= NULL){
>
> _msg is a sip_msg struct that my module receive from kamailio. I want
> verify if on that request messagem have a contact header, but a core
> is being generated when contact header isn't present on message.
>
> Someone knows why this is happening?
>
> Cheers
Hello,

Looks like a bug. Can you also point to  the source file where this line
is present. It certainly looks like a typo. I've tried grepping over the
latest 3.2 but to no avail.

Cheers,
Marius

--
Zbihlei Marius

Head of
Linux Development Services Romania

1&1 Internet Development srl    Tel KA: 754-9512
Str Mircea Eliade 18            Tel RO: +40-31-223-9512
Sect 1, Bucuresti               mailto: marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
71295, Romania