[SR-Users] How to test registration setting

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:45:44 CET 2011

Hi folks,

I would like to know what to use for the following scenario. I want
users to be able to test their registration by sending REGISTER and
Kamailio sends them 200 OK if credentials are OK. However I don't want
the aor to be stored in location table. This REGISTER should be only
used for testing the settings. After some time I would allow the
registration to be stored and users will normally receive calls.

I tried to implement this by not doing save(location) when the flag
from load_credential is set. Unfortunately it is the function save who
sends 200 OK. When it is not being called, a user agent keeps sending
REGISTER until SIP triggers fail.

So is there any other common practice how to test registers?
Is there any flag that can prevent storing location?
Can I send 200 OK to these user in any other way?

Thanks

Efelin