[SR-Users] [OT] sip:provider CE v2.4 released

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:37:01 CET 2011

Hello,

nice! Glad to see TLS being promoted more and more. SIP-based
communications can be really secure, people just have to use the offered
mechanisms properly instead of complaining about insecure internet and
building walled-garden voip islands.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat