[SR-Users] How to i use record_route_advertised_address

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Dec 3 10:14:09 CET 2011

The fact that there is a function in the source code does not mean you can use it in the route script; functions have to be properly defined and exposed/exported to make that happen.  Indeed, there are far more functions in the C source than in the modules' exported parameters list.

Check the 'rr' module reference for more info.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200