[SR-Users] CANCEL not matching INVITES !

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:01:44 CET 2011

Hey Daniel,

I've exactly followed your point, I'll try some stuff on asterisk server to
stop asking for 401 Auth to Kamailio., maybe this will eliminate the need
for another INVITE with authentication params.

But one thing which just makes me curious is that a soft phone directly
coming from a Public IP is always able to successfully CANCEL the call.

Anyway I'll use some brain of mine on this and let you know what resolved
it, or what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Sammy

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com