[SR-Users] 10 years of SER - statistics

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:28:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

a quick reminder for those still planing to send some statistics, it is
about one day left to 10 Years SER conference. I got many reports,
thanks everyone that did so far. Most of the reports focused on monthly
call minutes, good figures so far, but it is clear we do much more in
reality...

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat