[SR-Users] registered("location") not working

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 30 01:32:19 CEST 2011

On 08/29/2011 07:28 PM, Skyler wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I am attempting to only reply to NOTIFY when the request is originating
> from a user/device that is authenticated on kamailio already. There are
> 2 ways I've tried (below) but neither will work.
>
>   Any idea on what I am doing wrong or suggestions on how to do it right?

Are you certain that the target Request URI of the NOTIFY message is
equivalent to the registered AOR, including both the user part and
domain part of the URI?

It sounds like there might be a mismatch.  For instance, if the
registered AOR were 'sip:skyler at chopperguy.com' but the request line
of the NOTIFY message said 'sip:skyler at 1.2.3.4:5060', registered()
wouldn't match.

Cheers,

-- Alex

--